behind the closet: another mystery


 

well well well, welcome to my ((exclusive)) closet (read: blog) for my submission on ABC blog challenge which is organized by HRC & GPSU clubs woohoo <3

i missed writing blog so much, i believe the last time i posted on my blog was last year here, but now that i have another drive to keep on posting sooooo yeah i will just gooo for it, because you know the attention span for people recently is like..... so short......... people move from lengthy 1-2hrs youtube video to 30secs tiktok post and from lengthy blog post to just a 280 characters in a tweet.......

or we literally typed like an alien

idkiykwim but gg ttyl brb ppr 

but anyways, my point is that I love that the fact I am writing a post right now; it feels like revisiting your old home and bring back all the memories <3 thank you organisers!


About my blog concept, I tried to match it with the MCO condition right now. So, Puteri Almari? What does it have to do with it? First of all, omg please it rhymes! Can't believe I got so excited that my name rhymes with an almari (closet/wardrobe).

Second of allll, almari is a symbolic in which I interpret this blog as something that I can store and keep all my stories. On top of that, since we are in MCO, not gonna lie, it feels trapped as we are restricted to go out :/// and I remember that when I was a child, I hid in my parents' closet while playing hide and seek with my neighbor and I remember how suffocating it was.

but........ if you've seen Narnia, (but if you haven't then wydddd) you know there will be an amazing journey behind the closet.

so


Welcome


To


Puteri's


Almari



Comments

Popular Posts

the og almari misteri