re-stock re-stock re-stock



It was so hot todaaaay, oh no, my face in that picture is so funny, glad that I can cover it with face mask hehe but on the bright sideeee, I am restocking my products aaaaaa alhamdulillah my business is going well as for now, and I hope that it will continue to thrive uwu

The supplier came and delivered all the products to me and I arrange everything in the freezer. I will make sure I have updated my inventories and also the (number of stocks) in Shopee and the rest.

Managing Shopee itself probably need more than 2 people..... for real. I really need to manage my time especially for my classess. But, I am glad that the lorry came during my free time.

and also...... updating this blog before I go to sleeep! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts

the og almari misteri