there's a tv in my almari!



what a way to give a blog title like that but it's true bestie, it's true. I registered for 17th Mini Film Festival and it is still ongoing from 17th July-25th. It is a big privilege to enjoy a lottt of talented filmmakers arts for the whole week. Talent after talent after talent. Whewwwwww.

It was actually forbidden to share anything from the premiere but I will just share these without context. 







  One of my favorite is Oje/k Lus/i; it was some sort of documentary and show a real life situation where this one village has been destroyed because of the pollution created from the industries (mining and more) but the irony is that the polluted place has become an attraction to the visitors/foreigners to take pictures there...... and the rest..... shhhh.... secret....

if you guys want to be one the priveleged to watch all of these contents, just follow this account and keep up with their upcoming work!

Since all the cinemas are still closed, virtual premiere like this is what keeps me going, hence the title: there's a tv in my almari!

see you in my next drawer (post!) <3

Comments

Popular Posts

the og almari misteri