al-bum-mari

 There are some albums in my almari (July Haul), let's just called that: AL-BUM-MARI 

😝😝😝😝



My pull from 2PM's Must Album, so I got Taecyeon photocard and Nickhun/Chansung Duo PC hehe but my bias is Junho soooooo ehem ehem if you are a Hottest, pleaseeee trade with me! I want Junho!!! 



This is basically other things I got from the album


and this is one is Waterfall by B.I, this is literally the most prettiestttt album I have ever purchased


I meannnn, look at that beauty, mmmuaahhh


like it really suits with the album vibe


and and and omg I got this from my bestie, Aina!!! she's really a sweetheart, it was a late birthday gift but i really don't mind at all because I love Hot Sauce album so much but I could not buy it at that time so Aina gave this as a gift for meeeee aaaaa Aina, if you are reading this, you are the BEST!


let me flip some pages for youuuuu hehe


and the concept is so witty, like they made it like I bought food or something... because.... yknow... Hot Sauce....... hehe


so these are some of my July collection, there are other album as well but I just show some of the recent oneeee hehe yes yes, I also bought some local album from Jemson, Wani Ardy and moreee but I will save it for other posts (maybe)

I am aware that we can now listen to digital platform like Spotify, Youtube Music, Apple Music and more but nothing beats the feeling when you insert your disc (as for me, I love listening to them in my car) or just take my radio and booom instant mood booster.

Do you guys listen to only one genre or all? Because me myself I literally listens from the dangdut one, to nasyid, rock, ballad and yeah obviously pop and also hip-hop!!! There are soooo many good songs out there so yeah enjoy them! It can be therapeutic, or just a beat to dance or do zumba and sometimes it can be very interesting story-telling especially when it has a very good lyrics! Say no to music discrimination (lmao, because it is so annoying) like I can literally listen to ABC song lo-fi version and yeah no one can say anything????  (tiber emo) hehe but yeahhhh Music////Is//////Life

Comments

Popular Posts

the og almari misteri