sent my poetry film for a competition......... and I lost :/


 It was my first attempt to create a poetry film, the rule was that we need to show it for one minute, so i sent this vid and I did'nt win. There are a lot other categories like singing, tiktok thingy and there is a category for Poem Telling, so I try to join that one but when they announce the winners, there was no winner for poem telling category so I was so confused but yeah confusion aside.....

I really love this poem by Sylvia Path, I read it during my high school years, and madly fall in love with it since then..... and after a few years i found that my celebrity crush read this exact poem!!! The November Graveyard poem!!1! oh my god!!! I wasssss SoOoOOOOoO excited and was like living in delusional xhdiiuhugu

Her name is Krystal and she read it for Nylon Korea, so I was double inspired from there and try to recreate using my own style

hehe but I lost

it's time to go back to my own closet and hide.........

Comments

Popular Posts

the og almari misteri