almari-sthetic

shhhh I should stop mixing words with almari now hahahhah i am so obsessed with this closet concept help meeeeeeeee

but enjoy my mood board // blogspot, but make it like you scroll a tumblr page


 

me laughing bcs my life is a..... j.o.k.e 


<33333

 

there this one phase on twiter where everyone was so obsessed with the big 3 pictures for their zodiac so this was one of it


I have legit a sweater that have the same design and pattern with this cute filter on Instagram!!! I bought it from Cider aaaaaa and I took this selfie last week hhhhh pls excuse my serabutness  


 

A screencap from DPR Live music video, check out his new album soon! 


Me, 5 seconds before going to deliver my Dim Sum to the customers hehe matching my mask color with my (another) Cider sweater 


I want to create a space like this since my house has some old & broken Tvs uwu but maybe after this semester ends.......



 one of Pasar Chill Instagram post that I designed hehe comment down below if you understood the reference!!!!! 


--------------the end of my not-so-tumblry-post--------------------




Comments

Popular Posts

the og almari misteri