playing board game (carrom) with my fam & a little psa about WAO



 

we played carrom after solat jemaah (praying together), as if you can see in the pics above, the boy with green short is my one and only lil bro and the one with pink baju melayu is my dad! (tmi: his birthday is coming soooon on 22nd July)

I was the one who took the pic and also *uhuks* self-prolaimed the best carrom player hhhh i beat them all (okay i lied a bit, i lost one game to my dad blerghhh) but yeah, I was not wearing tudung btw and forgot that I need to wrote about this in this blog aaaaaaa but anywaaaaaays i had so much funnnn, MCO sucks but one thing for sure it gives me more time to spend with my family :)



PSA!!!!!!

I am grateful to have a supportive family and a home to live. But I also need to be aware that somewhere out there, there are people who live in an abusive household so this is lowkey a psa to everyone please if you see or hear something suspicious around you, just make a report through the right channel, let me share you some infographic from wao.org.my






Comments

Popular Posts

the og almari misteri